Saturday, January 5, 2019

Significance

As I pass from one breath to another
I wonder what the future holds
In these brief moment its me and my thoughts

Cessation is all I need,
To cease to think, to cease to breathe for once
To feel alive, to be with me

Disagreement, conflict and anger
It seeps in me, torn between head and heart
In past, present and future

Like the reflection in the still water,
I am nothing but shadow of my becoming
As I disturb the surface of it, I wonder if I can scramble my thoughts

Agitated, rippled, drowned, held by the breath
I wonder if I can ever flow to, to my destiny, the sea of knowledge
To be deadened to the howling of the wind and the cold

Underneath I stay, to relinquish my wanderlust
Although there is all that, I am fine though
I just happen to have been lost in me

Lost in my inhibition, lost are those feelings that I hid somewhere
nowhere to be found, numb although I am, I am fine though.
For conflict is also a step to discovery

I lay there and say,
if you want to build confidence, start winning
if you want to build character, start loosing

I think I am prepared to loose and learn
to step out of the re-inventive womb of comfort
to be significant, chasing to find who I am




No comments:

Post a Comment