Thursday, February 7, 2019

Daisy


You are my flower, blooming and blossoming are your smiles.
Slim are your hands like the stems, the way you moved reminds me of delicate bud on wind.
The twirl you did when we danced, white sun dress, put the flower to shame.
You bring fragrance to the air I breathe, and with every breath, I dive deeper in your love.


The first time I saw you with those flower crowns, your eyes shined like the dew drops.
Hearts and flowers, I was with the first flower I bought for you.
No Roses for you because you are my daisy,
your frizzy hair are to blame for it, hooked I have been to them.


The first time we held hands, you had these white bouquet clenched to your heart.
Today you walk towards me with both hands holding these white flowers,
with those eyes, that smile, in a white dress,
melting my heart from afar to hold my hands forever and be mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment