Thursday, February 21, 2019

Her

Filling in the shoes, a size too big,
balancing the ways through life.
The comforter, the naive,
never have I had that charm.


To you, she is impeccable,
your heart, so forgiving.
Envious I am of what I see,
I am not her, never for you.


I am not her, never for me,
she is smart, she is mysterious,
I have no reservation to what I think.
Giving out too much, too soon,


Not just my thoughts,
but also my dreams and prayers.
I weave my world, a spider around you,
You, my dear were a butterfly, you flew away.
Never did I see how wrong I was not to see,
that she, a queen bee, and I, a venomous creature.
She, the woman of your dreams, your nightmares and your past, just Her everywhere.
For you, she seems perfect. For me, “I am just not her”.

No comments:

Post a Comment