Monday, August 19, 2024

No noise

I will walk away tonight without any noise.

You will see traces of me gone by tomorrow.

In a week, you may think of me.

By a month, I will be a distant memory.


Our Polaroids will fade with time. 

But know that there are some things between mistake and crime.

Those are choices, you chose, everyday to lie..

Don't come to me because it's making you die a little inside.


There is no perspective to see through the broken-looking glass.

Much like trust, fidelity, and respect when lost is not found.

I hope we find the courage to do what is right by us.

So let's grow apart, I have nothing to see or believe and our directions are lost.


Goodbye my friend, I suppose our time was till now.

I believed our friendship would transcend a lifetime.

I will see you again, maybe in the next life. 

When you and I are different and when our values may align.

 

I will go alone in the night with no noise.

I will not fight and make you stay.

I will not say what you did right or did not.

For I am done with this lie you love.





No comments:

Post a Comment